Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Valspar $5 Off Coupon & Free Sample

We've been busy deciding on a paint brand and paint color for our living room. A few weeks ago we picked out three Valspar samples at the nearby Lowe's and went home to test them out. The samples costs about $2.50 each (I can't remember exactly) and they give you enough (7.9 oz) to save for touch-up areas if you do decide to go with the same color.

After throwing our samples on the wall and living with them for a few days we had made our final decision (stay tuned for more on that in the days to come). However before returning to Lowe's to buy two gallons, I looked online to see if any Valspar discounts were on the market and surprise, Valspar is offering a Free Sample & $5 off coupon Package. I signed up and picked a sample from their Color Selector. Three days later I received a package at home with this!





The package included my free sample with matching paint square, a $5 off coupon, a packet of complimentary paint squares to go with my sample, small rollers (which will be great for painting furniture and finally plenty of marketing brochures. This was a very impressive freebie and strongly led me to going with Valspar.

As of right now it looks like the giveaway is still going on. Check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment